Friday, May 29, 2009

More Flowers - Birthday

I got up really early this morning, so I had time to make a card. It’s another one for 2RedBananas challenge – to use flowers. Not too much of a challenge for me! And it’s another post done while I’m walking on the treadmill. I know – I SHOULD be walking outside on these wonderful days, but then I can’t do computer!! LOL!

I stamped my image on white with Versafine Onyx Black. The stamp is from
Door County Rubber Stamps and Scrapbooking. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, and cut and embossed her with an Oval Nestability. I matted her on a scalloped Oval Nestability, also in white. The background paper is from Die Cuts With a View Citrus matstack. I added a sheer white ribbon. The sentiment is stamped with Versafine, also, and is from Stampin’ Up!’s Sincere Salutations. (Love that set!) AND I added something new to me – Flowersoft. I got mine at A Bit of This N That. I ordered it on Friday night and had it on Tuesday – after a Monday holiday!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Jeanette - said...

Very pretty! I love the soft colors!

Vicki said...

Such a cute little girl on the card. Nice job coloring. Can't wait to try the flower soft again. See you in just 9 more days!!!!

Wendy said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the image and how you colored it in. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

Danni said...

What a sweet image!! Beautiful card!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW!! Absolutely stunning!!
Great coloring! Great colors!!
hugz
deb