Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Graduation Card #2

This is sort of a continuation of yesterday’s post, with my second graduation card.

This card is for my niece who is graduating from college. I’m really proud of her! Her college colors are red, black and white. I embossed the bottom of the card with a Cuttlebug Congratulations folder. The top was embossed with a Sizzix triple dot folder. I used my Scor-Pal to add two lines between the embossing, mounted it on red and then onto the card base. I again used my JustRite stamper for the sentiment. I used Versafine Onyx Black ink on a semi-glossy cardstock. The graduation cap is by Hero Arts and is also stamped with Versafine. I embossed them with clear embossing powder. I used a Coluzzle to cut the white circle so that I was able to have the tassel sticking out. The black scalloped circle was cut with a Marvy punch.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Jeanette - said...

This one is really cool too Lynette!

Vicki said...

You are tempting me to get a Justrite stamp..............this is another nice graduation card!!!

Beverly A said...

I love this graduation card! It is simple yet sophisticated. Great job!

Jennifer Robin said...

That is an amazing card! You have inspired me to go create!