Monday, May 4, 2009

Graduation Card #1

I had two graduations to make cards for this year – a light year :). Normally I would probably post them both on the same day, but since I’m a little short of cards to post, I will spread them out over two days!

This first one is for the son of a good friend, who is graduating from high school. As you can probably guess, his school colors are black and yellow. I used the Cuttlebug Congratulations embossing folder on yellow cardstock. I sponged black lightly pretty much over the whole thing to highlight the embossing. The sentiment was stamped with a JustRite Stamper with Versafine Onyx Black ink on white and sponged with yellow around the edge. The white and the black circles were punched with Marvy punches, and the yellow was cut with a Nestability. It is mounted on Pop Dots. The yellow is matted with black and mounted on a white card base.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I really thought you were going to say that you did the sentiment on the computer. Now I'm off to look at what a Just Right Stamper is.
Great Graduation card! It's so nice that it is personalized with the kids name!

Anonymous said...

You have the best graduation card ideas!!! thanks.
gloria