Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Fun Saturday!

A simple card that reminds me of a fun Saturday! I made it a while ago, but hadn’t put it on my blog, so here it is.

The main embossed panel is done with a Cuttlebug border folder. I embossed it on Stampin’ Up!’s Riding Hood Red and added scored lines above and below it with my trusty Scor-Pal. I also added scored lines directly on the card front, which is Stamper’s Select by Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado and is stamped with Riding Hood Red ink. That’s it!

I had received an email in February asking if I did workshops – a mother-in-law/daughter-in-law pair would like to attend. How cool is that! I said no, but they’d be welcome to come and stamp with me some time, if they’d like. So, finally a couple weeks ago we were able to get it scheduled. It was so much fun! We just went from one thing to another and another, and really had no time to stamp. But this was the one card that was “cased” that day. So, Sandee and Wendy, this post is for you!

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

What a clean design!

I'm so glad you had time to have some new stamping friends over. You are right; when friends come you are so busy organizing and getting supplies it's hard to find time to stamp yourself. Glad you had time to do one!

Pauline said...

Lovely, lovely card. i also love the name of that ink :o)
Pleased that you made new crafting friends. It's typical of first visits; you spend the time checking out and comparing what each other's got :o)
Thanks for your kind comments on my cards.

Barbara said...

This is a very fun card!

Anonymous said...

Wow Lynette. What a great card. I printed it out so I can try it sometime. Thanks!
Terri