Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dragonfly Thinking of You

I just wanted to let a friend know that I was thinking about her and she loves dragonflies, so here is Terri’s card.

The “Friends” panel is from Die Cuts With a View. I lightly sponged it with Real Red and mounted it on shimmery silver paper. The Thinking of You is from a Stampin’ Up! set called All Year Cheer I. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with Detail Silver embossing powder. The dragonflies are punched out of some cardstock by Crayola. It’s VERY reflective and reflects in different colors. Sorry I can’t describe it better! They are mounted on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Julie said...

The dragonflies are amazing -- cardstock from Crayola? Who knew? :)
Beautiful card, as always!

bonnie32002 said...

I love the dragonfly punch and I know exactly what crayola paper you are talking about...geeze I feel another shopping trip coming lol!

Jeanette - said...

this is GORGEOUS Lynette! I love everything about it!

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Love the dragonflies!

Barbara said...

I love dragonflies, so I am very partial to this card. It is a beauty!

Anonymous said...

And lucky me, I am the owner of this beauty! Thank you so much for a wonderful card, and for thinking of me!
Hugs~
Terri