Saturday, May 9, 2009

Coral Anniversary

An anniversary card for our niece and her husband. I don’t THINK she’ll see it before she gets it, but if you do, Sue – sorry!

The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder called Textile. I lightly sponged it with Cameo Coral ink and mounted it on Papertrey Ink’s Berry Sorbet cardstock. The edges of the card were also sponged with Cameo Coral. The sentiment is a stamp by Stampendous, and it is cut and embossed with a Petite Oval Nestability, as is its scalloped mat. The ribbon (which you can barely see) is from Papertrey, also. The butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch (I am so glad I got that punch!) and embossed with a Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The sentiment and the butterflies are mounted on Pop Dots, and I added pearls to the butterfly bodies.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

This is SO PRETTY, Lynette! Your little butterflies are so delicate! I love stopping by to see your latest creation!
Happy Mother's Day!