Monday, May 18, 2009

CAS Challenge #15 - Black, White and Bold!

OK - I can't stay away from stamping for too long! The Clean and Simple Challenge on SplitCoastStampers is just too much fun for me to resist. :)

This card is for the Clean and Simple Challenge #15 - to use black, white and one color from the Bold Brights family. You can find the challenge here. I chose Orchid Opulence as my Bold Bright. The swirly stamp and the flower are from Inkadinkado. The sentiment is from PSX. The sentiment is matted and mounted on Pop Dots. The butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart punch, embossed with a Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, embellished with pearls, and mounted on a tiny strip of Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Let me be the first to say what a pretty card this is!!!

bonnie32002 said...

Had you not said that this was black white and bright my eyes assumed the vines were forest green lol! Just goes to show you have to tell me everything.

Love your butterfly's...did I tell you I finally found the punch? Didn't find the dragonfly so I ended up with a bugs shapeabilities die set instead lol!

Anne said...

Beautiful, Lynette! Surely would brighten any lucky recepients day!

Applying my creative cap for this challenge!

{L&H}
-A. :)

Suzie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lynette! :-)

Michele Boyer said...

Gorgeous, Lynette!

Annie said...

I just looked at all your cards......again......all 539 of them, and was impressed all over again!!
The PSX sentiments are two of my favorites......I am getting a small collection of these stamps myself!
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!