Sunday, May 10, 2009

Black and White - Embossing Paste Thank You

I found myself without a card to post this morning, so darn – I had to make one. What a way to spend part of Mother’s Day morning! :) It did have to be a quick card, though, so here it is.

I used an Anna Griffin brass stencil for the main image, which was done with Glossy White Dreamweavers Embossing Paste. I mounted it on white. The dotted paper is by Die Cuts With a View. I used a Dreamweavers stencil for the Thank You, directly on the DCWV – again with the embossing paste. That is ALL there is to it!

Happy Mother’s Day to all!! Thanks so much for spending a little bit of it with me, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW FAB-U-LOUS card!! Love the design and the color!!!
hugz
deb

Suzie said...

So very elegant, Lynette! Happy Mother's Day!

Suzie

Julie said...

LOVE this -- so elegant and dramatic! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!