Friday, May 1, 2009

Another Simple Mother's Day Card

A simple, simple Mother’s Day card for today.

The stamps are all separate and are from Studio G from JoAnn’s. Again, I drew in the stems. I did the coloring with Stampin’ Up! markers in Soft Subtles colors. The butterfly is punched with a Martha Stewart punch from Stampin’ Up! vellum which had been embossed with my Sizzix Three Dots embossing folder. I added two tiny pearls to the butterfly body and one larger one to the center of the tallest flower. I think I would have liked it better if I had stamped the sentiment on the bottom left instead of the right, but it'll do! The card base is Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Linda Woodward said...

Very cute card. I always love your CAS cards, I put all of them in my favorites.

Jeanette - said...

It's beautiful Lynette! I love the sentiment where it is because I can focus right there on the corner - just gorgeous!! Your CAS cards are so beautiful!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Gorgeous!! I love the flowers! I like how you broke the stems for the sentiment!! You always have such great idea's!!
hugz
deb

KanataNewf said...

Beautiful. I so admire your CAS work. Sometimes we get too caught up in all the embellies and layers when CAS is just so elegant.

bonnie32002 said...

You are soooo making me want that butterfly lol!

I agree with Jeanette, the words look the best right where they are.

Danni said...

Very nice! I love the butterfly!

Cheryl said...

Lynette I love the simplicity of this card. I also love the butterfly.