Tuesday, May 19, 2009

60th Wedding Anniversary Invitation

A quick post for today. Here is the finished invitation to my parents’ 60th Wedding Anniversary Open House. So far, it’s the ONLY one finished! I have, however, got all the printing done and all the pieces cut. The most time consuming part will be stamping the swirls because I have to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig and make sure to flip it around each time. Oh well. I only have to make 32 – not so bad.

I guess there is really not too much to say about it. I scanned the pictures and printed them and mounted them on Stampin’ Up!’s Ruby Red cardstock. The words are also printed from the computer. The swirls are from a Heidi Grace/Fiskars set and are stamped in Ruby Red. The corners are cut and embossed with a Fiskars punch. On the actual invitation, it has my parents’ names, the location (with the address) and then the names of us kids – LOL!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

SO SPECIAL! Good idea to block out all the personal information. You wouldn't want a lot of extra uninvited guests. :)

Suzie said...

This is just perfect, Lynette!! And what a beautiful memento it will be for your parents. ;-)

Anne said...

Wonderful way to commerate a major milestone of a couples life together. Enjoyed the use of the photos!

{L&H}
-A. :)

Michele Boyer said...

Big congrats to your mom and dad, Lynette! That's just so wonderful! Your invitations are gorgeous!

Mary said...

Absolutely beautiful Lynette. I love the swirls it make your invitation look quite elegant.Congratulations to your Mom & Dad.

Mary