Monday, April 6, 2009

SCS Ways To Use It Challenge - Stickers


This card may not have arrived yet, either, so no personal wishes this time.

I made this card for a Ways to Use It Challenge (#210) on SplitCoastStampers a couple weeks ago. The challenge was to use stickers. The butterfly sticker is by Studio 18 and I purchased it at Michael’s recently. I used Oval and Long Oval Nestabilities to cut all the oval mats. The colors are Stampin’ Up!’s Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Rose Red – I chose them to match the sticker. I used my Swiss Dots CB folder for the Kiwi Kiss layer, and Kiwi Kiss ink for the sentiment, which is by Studio G.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Love this!! That butterfly is so pretty!!

Anne said...

Love EVERYTHING about your creation!

{L&H}
-A. :)