Thursday, April 2, 2009

CAS Challenge - A Sketch


Today’s post is two cards I made for Monday’s SplitCoastStampers’ Clean and Simple Challenge #8. The challenge is a sketch and can be found here.

Not much explanation necessary for them. For the first one, I used an EK Success punch for the border - both the 'punched' piece and also the 'scrap' piece. The flower is from an Autumn Leaves set and the sentiment is from Heidi Grace. The flower circle and the sentiment are on Pop Dots. The color is Pumpkin Pie by Stampin’ Up! For the second one, I used a Martha Stewart punch and again used the punched part and the scrap part. I stamped a 'thankyouthankyouthankyou' from a Studio G set in the white border. The butterfly is stamped on vellum and cut out and mounted with a Pop Dot. The color is Stampin’ Up!’s Orchid Opulence.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Danni said...

These are both so nice but I love the one with the butterfly! Gorgeous!

Beth M said...

Ooh, I love both of these!