Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SCS Limited Supplies Challenge - Wedding

How about a swirly, black and white card for today? The Limited Supplies Challenge on SplitCoastStampers last Friday was to use only black and white. I was a little late in getting to play, but I was finally able to make my card.

All the stamps except the sentiment are from a set by Autumn Leaves that I purchased at Michael’s. I scored the lines with my Scor-Pal, stamped the swirls on the top and bottom, then used the Swiss Dots folder to emboss them. Then I stamped the flower and stamped the leafy swirls twice. I first stamped the sentiment (from an Inkadinkado wedding set) directly on the card, but I felt it needed more so I stamped it again and cut it out and mounted it on black and used Pop Dots to mount it on the card. I added the brads, mounted the whole thing on black and then on to the card front. .

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

That is such a great look using the CB Swiss Dots after you stamped the flourishes. Very pretty card!

bonnie32002 said...

This is a great design; love it!exone

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful and fun all at the same time Lynette! I love everything about it!

Danni said...

This is so awesome! So elegant! Great job!