Sunday, February 1, 2009

February Calendar Page


I remembered! (I’m going to try to remember to post my calendar page for the month on the First of each month.)

Here is my calendar page for the month of February. The stamp I used is a trio of hearts by PSX. I stamped it on white for the background, and then again on red and on pink. I cut out the pink and red hearts and adhered them to the white, leaving the lacy edge showing on the white. (Two reasons – I love the lace, and it sure made cutting them out MUCH easier!) The pink is a very thin shimmery paper which I embossed with my Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment with red and also sponged red around the edges.


Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

M@ureen said...

WOW, love this one!

Mary said...

This is a lovely calendar page. I can see that you have been very busy making cards too. I love the last 3 cards that you made Lynette. Simple but gorgeous.My kind of card. :)

Mary

deb said...

This is wonderful!! Great job!
Your cards are wonderful! Classy!!
hugz