Saturday, February 21, 2009

Double Challenge Card - Green with Black Ink

Today’s card was made for two challenges. One challenge is SplitCoastStampers “Limited Supplies Challenge” – to use green and to limit your layers and embellishments, with a “bonus” for using green designer paper. The other challenge is from Sharon Johnson’s blog “No Time to Stamp” – to use only black ink.

My background paper is from Stampin’ Up! and the solid green is also from SU! - Always Artichoke. The stamps I used – the black on the main image and the birthday sentiment – are from Inkadinkado. The circles are all cut with Nestabilities. The flower is done with a punch. I sponged a little black around the sentiment circle and the flower. I matted the background paper on black, also. The ribbon is Old Olive from Stampin’ Up!

Thanks so much for looking! I hope you come back and visit again soon.

1 comment:

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

I LOVE THIS!! This is just striking! And how did you get it posted here?? Are there two of you?? One here and there? LOL
Great job!!
hugz