Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks!

Another Thank You card for today.

Not too much explanation is needed for this card, for sure! This one also uses the Tonic border flower punch. Today I used it in the system to make the border. I added two sizes of pearls to the flower centers. The background paper is from Sizzix. The darker blue is from a scrap pack, and the light blue is Baja Breeze. The stamp is from Inkadinkado. That’s it!

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon.

3 comments:

Linda Crowder said...

Will you email me and let me know where to find the Tonic punch you show? I am not familiar with this brand..Thanks. Linda Crowder
lindabob2008@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Lynette, that background is so neat.......is that paper or did you stamp it?

Jeanette - said...

This is very cool Lynette! Love those polka dots too! :)