Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Fall-To" Layout


The card I’m “featuring” today was done using a “Fall-To Layout” from Natasha Trupp’s blog, Clean & Simple Stamping. You can find the layout here.

My friend Anne sent me three new punches for the Tonic Border punch system that she gave me last year. (Thanks, Anne!) I used the flower punch to punch the center of the circle. The circles are cut with Circle Nestabilities. I added mini-pearls to the flower centers. The papers are from Stampin’ Up! – a Level One hostess gift. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

deb said...

This is just gorgeous!! Very classy!
I love your cards!
hugz

Natasha said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done Lynette! I love that new punch.

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the layout!!