Monday, December 29, 2008

Great News About My Dad

I think I'm finally going to get a chance to do some stamping soon, but I wanted to share some great news. My dad got the results back from his surgery, and he has no cancer in his lymph nodes! Thank you all so much for your prayers and good wishes. I know they helped him through this. We are so relieved to get this wonderful news. My brother is also recuperating nicely from his rotator cuff surgery. Thanks for your prayers for that, too.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah. We sure did. Lots of family time - it was great. It was nice having a baby around for a few days, too. My immediate family is all done traveling now, and everyone made it to and from their destinations safely.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to be sharing some cards with you soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God, Lynette! I'm so happy for you all! I lost both my brother and father to cancer, and my sister-in-law has battled breast cancer. It's a horrible disease that takes its toll on the entire family. It is wonderful when you get some good news!
Happy New Year
Vicki
Rochester NY

Linda Crowder said...

What wonderful news. Got some myself along the same lines. God is good!
Linda Crowder

Jeanette - said...

That's GREAT news Lynette. I'm so happy to read that. I know you're relieved.
Hugs,
Jeanette

fishlips said...

Fantastic News......Congratulations!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God for your good news, He is such a good God. I will continue to pray for you and your family that the year 2009 will be a happy and healthy year