Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lucky Me!!

Looky what I won! Michelle Rodgers of Stamper’s Dream had this post on her blog. And guess who was the lucky winner – me! Thank you so much, Michelle! (I just realized that post was on our anniversary – how cool!) I just emailed her on Tuesday and I received it today – how’s that for speedy.
Here is a picture of what I won. I’m so glad my Christmas cards aren't quite finished yet!

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

fishlips said...

congratulations you lucky girl you...

Unknown said...

Congratulations again! See, sometimes good things happen when you visit my blog! LOL!

I just know you are going to enjoy those. I will be watching to see what fabulous creations you come up with! :-)

deb said...

How exciting for you!! Wow looks like a lot of new creations coming your way!
Congrats!!
hugz

mnhyrkas said...

Looks great! Have fun with your prize

Julie said...

Congratulations -- it's so nice that you won! As is usually the case, this is something I was eying as well -- I think I need this set too. Christmas is coming up quickly!

Jeanette - said...

congrats Lynette! I keep eyeing those since I bought some monogram ones! I love how big those are!! I can't wait to hear what you think of them :)