Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Reason for Not Stamping

This is the reason for my non-stamping and non-blogging. Good enough “excuse?”

We were supposed to take Amtrak down to Chicago on Saturday, but there was a freight train that had problems in a remote area of Montana and our train was on the wrong side of it! That delayed it three hours. So, what Amtrak did was to get a bus for those of us going to Chicago and beyond. Not exactly the experience we were looking forward to, but it got us to Chicago and our new grandson. I’ll be heading back next week, and I hope to get some stamping done. I was so prepared earlier for making Christmas cards and my annual calendars, but now I’m behind again, as usual.

This picture is of my husband and our new grandson, Andrew. Isn’t he just so sweet? He is such a good baby, too. I’m enjoying every minute I get to spend with him.

I guess I really don’t have much more to say. I hope you’ll continue to check my blog when I start stamping again!

7 comments:

mnhyrkas said...

What a sweet picture! Looks like you guys are getting in some good quality time together. :)

Anonymous said...

That is such a great picture of grandpa and baby!! I would think a new grand baby is right up there with stamping!!! LOL. Thanks for sharing this picture and enjoy the rest of your time with Andrew.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW! Congratulations!! He's adorable!

Anne said...

Absolutely ADORABLE photo of Jim & Andrew! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip?!

Safe travel!

Hi Harriet...

L & H,
-A.

deb said...

Oh Lynette he is just beautiful!! What a wonderful picture of those two together! He looks so comfy in grampa's arms!
Hope your having a great time.
hugz

Beth M said...

Congratulations Grandma! I hope you're having a wonderful visit with your daughter, son-in-law and grandson! That picture is precious.

Julie said...

Oh, is he ever adorable! What a gorgeous baby! And your husband looks so happy and proud to be with him...such a lovely shot! Thanks for sharing!