Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SCS Combined Challenge Card

Today’s card is both for this week’s SCS Color Challenge (Rose Red, Basic Black and Kraft) and for the Sketch Challenge. Gee, another card that doesn’t require much explanation! The embossed couple are from a Cuttlebug set of small wedding folders. The “happy wedding day” stamp and the stamp on the Rose Red side are from an Inkadinkado wedding/anniversary set. I added a pearl on the Kraft paper on the tiny flower. The tiny flowers on the background have crystals. The black side has been embossed with the Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss folder. I also ran the thin strip of Rose Red through with the Dotted Swiss folder. I sponged Ruby Red on the edges of the Kraft section, and over the wedding couple, as well. Added the ribbon, and called it done!


Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

deb said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!! I love everything about it! Great job Lynette!!! So pretty!!!
hugz