Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rubbernecker Flowers

This was another card I made on Friday, so I thought I would pre-post for Saturday. Then I’m only skipping one day of blogging.

For this one, I started by scoring the diagonal lattice grid on the white card stock. Then I used the Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder on it. It’s not real easy to see, but I do like how it turned out.

The flower stamp is from Rubbernecker – the Jeanne Streiff collection. I used SU! markers – Certainly Celery, Ruby Red and Pretty In Pink. I cut and embossed it with a Long Rectangle Nestability and mounted it on Pink Pirouette. The sentiment is from a Dimensions stamp set I got at JoAnn's, and I cut and embossed it with a Long Rectangle Nestability, too. The main image and the sentiment are raised on Pop Dots. The card base is a textured card from Die Cuts With a View. The ribbon is from PaperTrey, and the flower slider is from Stampin’ Up! Oh yeah, there is a little bit of “bling” in the flower center, too! :)

Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Lynette - I love the colors and the diagonal scoring with the swiss dots is very cool!

Tami said...

I Lynette. Love your blog and this is a beauty. Can you believe we live in the same place??

Jeanette - said...

Beautiful Lynette! It's so elegant - your scoring work is great!!

Melanie said...

I love flowers... and this is one beautiful card!! GREAT JOB! :)