Thursday, August 28, 2008

Note of Thanks

Today’s card is a “case” of one I saw on Michele Boyer’s blog, Paper Cuts. Here is the card I’m talking about. I didn’t make mine complicated and beautiful like she did – I only used the basic layout! If anyone would like the measurements, just write me an email and I’ll be happy to measure the pieces and email you back. The patterned papers are from a Sizzix pad. The stamp is by Fiskars. The flowers were “treats!” The larger one came in the mail yesterday from Kim Hughes. Quite a while ago she had a post on her blog saying she had tons of flowers and if we would email her our address, she would surprise us some time with a few flowers. Of course I had forgotten about it, so it was a very pleasant surprise I got yesterday! The little ones are from Crop Stop. Haylie Jo always adds a little surprise to her orders, too. How fun! Thanks to both of you!!

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout and the papers you used are pretty! Lucky you to get those flowers!

Wanda said...

Your card is fabulous!! You have received an award. Please check my blog for details. www.starlightstamper.com

Anonymous said...

Your card IS beautiful!! I love the colors and patterns!! :)

Jeanette - said...

This is a great card Lynette! I have that paper too, but haven't used it because I haven't been as creative as you! I might have to case yours :)