Saturday, July 19, 2008

Penny Black - Critter Party

There is enough time to do a really quick post. I made this card yesterday, when I wasn’t so busy.

I got this Penny Black acrylic set over four weeks ago, and this was my first time using it. It’s called “Critter Party.” The sentiment is from the set, too. I stamped it with Memories black ink, and colored it partly with Stampin’ Up! markers, and partly with Prismacolor pencils blended with Gamsol. You can’t really tell in the photo, but I used Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder for the frosting, and put some Diamond Glaze on the candle flame. I embossed a frame around with a Nestability, and matted it with Tempting Turquoise (SU!) cardstock. The bottom layer is from My Mind’s Eye.

That’s about all there is to it! Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynette this is just so darn cute!! I love the embossed frame and the coloring is awesome.

deb said...

This is so cute!! Love the colors and your coloring is wonderful!!
hugz

mnhyrkas said...

sweet and simple, just perfect for a child bday. nice coloring too.

Jeanette - said...

Oh my goodness Lynette! This is soooo sweet. I love it!