Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Blog Award!

I have been honored with another blog award from Deb - how awesome! This blogging is kind of fun! Deb's blog - Itty Bitty Ink Spots - is filled with wonderful ideas - if you get a chance, check it out!!

The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award, quite simple really. It is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Most of my "dedicated followers" don't have their own blogs. So, for now, I will spotlight:
Harriet - she doesn't have her own blog, but her SCS gallery is hskelly, and she contributes to Natasha's blog
Jeanette - an awesome blog called "La
gniappe - (lan-yap) .....a little something extra!"
Anne - another awesome blog - called "Paper Ink~Pressions"

I would love to hear from ALL of you who read my blog. I know you're out there, because I have subscribers!!

How about this - maybe you could just leave me a comment and tell me where you're from. That would be awesome - I would really appreciate it!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynette - congrats on another blog award! And thanks for mentioning me and my gallery! Looking forward to your next card posted here!

deb said...

Well deserved! I love your blog! Always such an inspiration to me!
hugz (from Spam Town!!)

Sheri said...

Congrats Lynette! I read your blog everyday but seldom leave comments. I certainly enjoy it and get a ton of great ideas!

bc2ucla said...

Checking in

Barbara Cooke
Studio City, CA

Your blog is incredably inspiring

Melanie said...

HI LYNNETTE!!
Welcome to bloggy world!! I'm excited to find your blog and see your beautiful creations! You create such awesome cards... Have a blessed weekend!
Melanie