Friday, June 27, 2008

A Cheery Hello!

Today I’ll share a card I did for Natasha’s sketch challenge – Fall-to Layout #4: http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/2008/06/fall-to-layout-4.html Her blog is called “Clean & Simple Stamping.” Gee, I wonder why I like it?

The bird and the branch are stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink using a Hero Arts set that is exclusive to Archivers. It’s so cute! I colored the bird with markers (Copic B34, Stampin’ Up! Mellow Moss and Creamy Caramel.) The green is Mellow Moss, the sentiment is stamped on Creamy Caramel and I think the blue cardstock is Brocade Blue. The Mellow Moss is embossed with a Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss folder, and I added a Dew Drop. The base of the card is PaperTrey Ink’s Stampers Select White.

That’s about all there is to it! Took a lot longer than it looks like it should have, but what else is new?

Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Love the simplicity! Great card.

Anonymous said...

Great job with the sketch Lynette - it is cute!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love the simplicity of it! That bird is adorable!

deb said...

Great job! Your work is awesome!
hugz