Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stampin' Up! Fresh Cuts

Yippee, I got my new Stampin’ Up! set, Fresh Cuts, this morning! I HAD to use it for today’s card. I thought and thought, did a note card with it, then ended up with this card, instead. It couldn’t be simpler! I’ll have to try for something a little more detailed when I have more time. But for now, this will have to do.

I stamped the collage stamp with River Rock on some off-white linen cardstock. I matted it with River Rock, and adhered it to the linen cardstock base. I used the
Scor-Pal to score lines on the right and bottom of the image, then I scored the diagonal lines in the upper-right pane and the lower-left pane. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the Thank You in the lower-right pane. That’s it!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL card, Lynette! Making the space for the verse is such a COOL idea!
Joanne

Debbie Olson said...

WOW! So elegant! I love the Scor-Pal work on it as well!