Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge

I'd like to say this was a "ten-minute" card because that's about how long I was going to allow myself to stamp today, but I'm afraid it took quite a bit longer than that!

I made this card using today’s Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge, found
here. The card base is a light gray cardstock with flecks of black in it. The bottom layer is black cardstock embossed with the Script Cuttlebug folder. The second layer is silver mirror cardstock embossed with the Mesh Cuttlebug folder, matted on black cardstock and raised with Pop Dots. The top layer is stamped with Versamark using a stamp from Papertrey Ink’s Text Box set. I embossed it with an embossing powder called Winter Wonderland that I got at Michael’s. It’s white with silver sparkles in it – very pretty “In Real Life.” The sentiment stamp is from Stampendous.

I was realizing today that I haven’t done much stamping on a card for a while now. Tomorrow I’ll be getting the new Fresh Cuts Stampin’ Up! set, so hopefully I’ll have time to stamp a card with that.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynette this gorgeous - very elegant!